Sunny Skies and Yoga Vibes, 20-27 October 2018
Free your mind and body with our upcoming yoga and surf retreat from 20-27 October 2018. The week-long retreat is for all levels with two yoga classes a day plus two specific yoga workshops with the topics “Slow and steady wins the race” and “Be consistent and flow”. In between there are surfing lessons, excursions, cooking classes and enough time for yourself to relax and unwind near the pool in our flowery garden.
Double assistants and adjustments in all classes.
All yoga classes will be led by two wonderful yoga souls and you can benefit from two sets of profound knowledge on yoga:
- Lisa Shaw, Guest Teacher and Founder of Balearic Yoga
- Sam Gill, Assistant Yoga Teacher
Sam Gill has experience in many styles such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Astanga, Yin, Restorative, Power, Flow beginners and Bikram. Slow engagement work, mobility and breath control is Sam’s way of teaching, this is why Sam and Lisa connect so well to bring you the best in a full rounded retreat, sure to leave you feeling strong, confident within your movement and progression into your journey of yoga.
What’s included in the Yoga and Surf Retreat
- Accommodation in our soulful surf & yoga house in a single, double or triple room
- Breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea, and evening meals prepared by our in-house chef with local products
- Two in-depth workshops (topics: Slow and steady wins the race | Be consistent and flow)
- Daily morning and evening yoga practice
- 5 days of surf coaching sessions with our licensed instructors
- Moroccan cooking class with recipes
- Visit of the traditional market in Agadir
- Return Transfer from Agadir Airport
- Easy Surf Maroc team at your disposal 24/7
- Q&A on being a yoga teacher
- Single room: 799 EUR
- Double room (shared or 2 pax): 699 EUR
- Triple room: 629 EUR
All rooms come either with their ensuite bathroom or do have a private bathroom outside the room. We offer hotel-quality beds and linen. Not included in the package price for 7 nights/8days are the flight tickets and spa treatments (hammam or massage).