Yoga Pilates Retreat: Moving in Morocco
Join us for our Yoga Pilates Retreat in October. An outstanding week with two wonderful souls, every one unique and inspiring in her field of teaching: Monika Haggenmüller, Pilates, and Annika Villmow, Yoga, is awaiting you.
Re-balance your mind, body and soul on our yoga pilates retreat with the inspiring souls Monika Haggenmüller (Pilates) and Annika Villmow(Yoga). The retreat combines pilates and yoga workshops with surfing and Moroccan culture. Besides a daily program there is enough time to relax and unwind in our flowery garden or soak up the sun at the beach. For all those interested in Moroccan cuisine, our chef Mohamed will open his doors for a cooking class where you will learn to prepare your own Tajine, a traditional Moroccan dish.
What’s included in the pilates yoga retreat week?
- Return Airport Transfer from Agadir al Massira airport
- accommodation in our surf and yoga villa with swimming pool, flowery garden and brand new yoga shala (90m2)
- Full board with healthy Moroccan dishes including vegetarian options
- daily pilates and yoga workshops with Monika Haggenmüller and Annika Villmow
- 4 or 5 days of surf course including surf equipment (wetsuit and soft board)
- excursion to Paradise Valley and visit of the local market in Agadir (Souk el Had)
- Moroccan cooking class with our in-house chef Mohamed
- and lots of time to relax, unwind and soak up the Moroccan sun
Double room: 699 EUR
Triple room: 659 EUR
Single room: 749 EUR (only limited availability)
Please note: To secure your spot, we ask for 15% of the package price. The rest must be paid 30 days prior to your arrival.
Your inspiring yoga and pilates souls
Monika has worked in the fitness/wellness industry for over 10 years. Her passion for teaching began in 2010 after receiving the certification in the Lagree Fitness Method (LFM). After 5 years of coaching LFM and she acquired additional certifications in Mat Pilates thru Yoga Fit, Personal Training and Indoor Cycling. She currently is living in Zurich, Switzerland enjoying the personal and professional development, enhancing her passion for travel, meeting new people and leading and motivating others to be the best version of themselves!
Yoga is more than a physical practice for Annika (35 years old) – it is a way of living. It’s her wish, to share her knowledge of the different trainings in yoga, coaching and mindfulness and her time in India with the participants. Annika prefers hands-on-yoga and an empathic style of teaching with individual mentoring of her students. As a mindset-coach and mindfulness trainer you can ask her everything you like to know about a happy and serene way of living.
For more information visit Annika’s website: http://www.coaching-yoga.com/