Surf Villa Taghazout
Feel like home in our surf and yoga villa
Feel like home in our surf and yoga villa with swimming pool, flowery garden to relax and chill out after the surf and a brand new yoga shala for yoga and meditation classes or fitness workouts. The house offers 7 bedrooms for up to 18 people with either ensuite or private bathrooms. The rooms can accommodate 1 to 4 people (single room, double/twin, triple or quad rooms). Some of the best surf spots here in the Taghazout area are in walkable distance or can be easily accessed by our rental bikes such as Banana Point, KM 11 and 12 or Devils Rock.
Our in-house chef prepares every day freshly cooked Moroccan meals for you with products from the local market and vendors. He’s also happy to open his kitchen for you for a Moroccan cooking class.
Highlights of our surf villa:
- 7 bedrooms with either ensuite or private bathroom that can accommodate 1 to 4 people. All rooms offer hotel-quality beds with bed linen/down duvets and towels.
- Set amongst a divine argan tree forest our flowery garden with swimming pool is the perfect place for socialising or enjoying our Moroccan barbecue nights.
- The pool area offers sun loungers for sunbathing before or after the surf.
- We offer daily yoga classes in our brand new yoga shala (90m2) on the top floor of the house with sea view over banana beach.
- Jump on one of our rental bikes and explore the area or play billards with your surf buddies in our garden.
- If you want to relax, there are a lot of quiet places.
Book our surf and yoga villa for your yoga retreat
Our surf & yoga villa can be rented for groups or those interested in organising yoga or pilates retreats, sports holidays and yoga teacher trainings (YTT). Please contact Nikki (+212 622 81 65 49 or email@example.com) for any further information about rates and services.
Our surf accommodation is located in Aourir, a charming berber village which is situated 20 minutes by car from Agadir and just 10 minutes from the famous surfer town Taghazout. Aourir is the perfect place to spend a relaxed surf holiday in Morocco as it offers all the amenities you need for your holiday. The surf culture is still growing and you’ll find surf shops, restaurants as well as money exchange offices and ATMs. Some of the best surf spots of the area are in walkable distance of our surf camp such as Banana Beach, KM11 and KM12. Over 300 days of sunshine and consistent swell for surfing are awaiting you.