Surf lessons Taghazout
Surf lessons Taghazout
Riding a wave is one of the best feelings in the world! You’ve never tried it before or you have the basic skills and want to get better? Our beginner surf package has been created for guests who have not surfed before or have tried it once or twice and want to improve their surfing to the next level. With this package you’ll learn about the surf basics and will start surfing in the whitewater or even start catching your first green waves. You will benefit from a two hours surf lesson in the morning and free surfing under constant guidance of our instructors in the afternoon every day.
Surf Coaching Package for Beginner Surfers
7 Nights-Stay / 8 Days – packages include airport transfer
(prices per person; package includes return airport transfer Agadir al Massira, 6 surfing days, full board and and services listed below; additional surfing day = 30 EUR p.p.)
- Double Room ensuite bathroom (2 people): 449 EUR (Nightly Rate: 64 EUR)
- Single Occupancy Double Room (1 person): 529 EUR (Nightly Rate: 75 EUR)
- Triple Room with private bathroom (shared room or room for a group of 3): 429 EUR (Nightly Rate: 61 EUR)
- Quad Room with private bathroom (shared room or room for a group of 4): 399 EUR (Nightly Rate: 57 EUR)
–> Longer and shorter stays are possible too. Please send an inquiry by using the booking form.
–> Returning guests and guests staying more than 7 nights can benefit from a discount of -10%
–> SUMMER SPECIAL: Get 15% off your package price in June and July
–> PLEASE NOTE: We offer all our packages including airport transfer from Agadir al Massira/Agadir main bus station (pick up and drop off). If you don’t need it, please let us know and we’ll take it off your package price. Transfers from all other cities in Morocco can be arranged upon request.
Beginner Surf package includes
● Accommodation at new surf & yoga villa with swimming pool, flowery garden, yoga shala (90m2) with sea view in a single, double or triple room option, all rooms have their own bathroom, either ensuite or private)
● Full board: Healthy breakfast, packed lunches for the beach days with fruits & cereals, dinner
● Daily housekeeping service and free WiFi
● Surf lessons: Daily lessons (2-2.5 hours) with our certified multilingual surf instructors, free surfing in the afternoon, always supervised by your instructors
● Surf equipment: surfboard and wetsuit
● Daily transport to the surf spots with our guides
● Agadir airport/bus station transfers to Easy Surf Maroc surf camp (pick up and drop off; for all stays 5-nights+)
● Easy Surf Maroc team on hand 24/7
● Two of the following excursions: Paradise Valley, Imsouane Bay – longest righthand wave in Morocco and Souk of Agadir – traditional market (Souk el Had)
● Photo album of your best surf moments
You will learn some or all of the following during your surf holiday:
● Beach safety and surf equipment
● Positioning yourself correctly both on the surfboard and in the ocean
● How to paddle, pop up and ride your first wave in the broken white water waves
● How to get ‘out back’ to the green unbroken waves and ride them to the beach
● How to play with speed and turn in both directions
● You will learn about rips, tides and surfers’ etiquettes
Discover our surf packages
Choose the right one for you
Our surf packages vary from Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (Guiding), Surf & Yoga or special offers like Surf & Les Mills. All provide you with awesome surf and adventurous holidays in the Taghazout and Tamraght areas. You can book our surf packages with or without accommodation and the lenght of your stay can vary based on your needs and preferences. The starting day can be any day of the week based on your preferences and flight availabilities. We offer a combination of great staff, quality equipment, local knowledge, remarkable accommodation and the relaxed Moroccan surf vibe. We’re known as one of the best surf service providers in the area.
All our package prices are in PPPW = price per person per week.
We offer group discounts for groups > 6 people